A ship stabilisation system ingenious and highly efficient
SIRE® is a passive ship stabilisation system that reduces the ship roll in all sea conditions.
Its efficiency is based on a simple but powerful principle widely demonstrated. Sea water is enclosed in a tank. The ship roll created a water movement from one side to the other of the tank creating an dynamic effect opposite to that of the roll.
Based on specific patented design, SIRE® is a autonomous ship stabilisation equipment which requires no water level adjustment or any other human action to provide a high level of ship stabilisation.
A proven and evolutive ship stabilisation system
- Suitable for ships and platforms from 20m to 400m
- Custom design for each hull
- Suitable for newbuilding or refit of existing platforms and ships
- Low maintenance
- No water level adjustment
- Easy update to energy recovery solution (GSIRE)